Summer is here to stay, and it's not backing down. You should be outside having fun in the sun, and because of that, we're keeping today's post short & sweet. To help keep your summer skin looking and feeling its very best, we're sharing 5 of our fave summer skin savers right now. Check 'em out:
1. Glossier Soothing Face Mist: It's no secret that MOG loves Glossier. And this rosewater-infused toner is one big reason why. Hydrating, refreshing, fragrant - what's not to love? Give it a spritz while you lay out poolside.
2. Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask: This green goo smoothes onto your puffy, red, post-sun skin oh-so-nicely. It cools, calms and hydrates it back into looking how it should. Beautiful. Pro tip: leave this in the fridge for an extra-invigorating treat!
3. Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Primer: Not only does this satiny smooth primer provide the perfect base for your summer makeup routine, it's perfect as a standalone too! The non-comedogenic formula blurs imperfections and contains a broad spectrum SPF 30. Yes plz.
4. Kiehls Creamy Undereye Treatment: Nothing's better than a delicious avocado in the summer, and we think your eyes would agree. This ultra rich cream nourishes undereyes, and keeps their delicate skin plumped and hydrated. Use it morning and night for an extra boost.
5. Malin+Goetz Lip Moisturizer: Gotta show some love to the lips. Afterall, they're skin too! To make sure they stay hydrated in the sizzling summer heat, try this luxuriously smooth hypo allergenic moisturizer from M+G. A little goes a long way, so more bang for your buck!