TGIF! The weekend is here. I hope you all have plans to spend some time with your old man this weekend. And whether its going for a round of golf, having a cold one, or just doing #DadStuff - you'd better show up with a gift in hand. Still struggling to find something good? Presenting our seriously last-minute gift guide. And get this - each rings in at 30 bucks or less!
1. Gap's Classic Polo - because what is more "Dad" than a polo shirt? Lucky for him, this one from Gap is new & improved, with a trimmer, more modern fit.
2. Wurkin Stiffs Magnetic Collar Stays - for when Dad goes back to work Monday and trades his polo for a suit & tie. These are a great combo of form and function. Besides, dads love gadgets right?
3. Timex Woven Band Watch - another great, inexpensive (and possibly much-needed) style upgrade for dad. Do we see a theme here??
4. Birchbox Men's Box - OK, so this one is technically $60 because you buy a 3-month package to start, but at only 20 bucks a month for deluxe grooming samples delivered right to his door, it takes the guesswork out of skincare for him.
5. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale - and classic, all-American craft brew. Perfect for some fun in the sun, or just hangin' out at home. A great all-the-time beer.